Friday, July 12, 2013

Malware PRIYANKA & How To Remove The Malware .

Malware priyanka is a malware which is spreading rapidly through watsapp . Priyanka is said to be a ex of the creator of the malware . Although it is really not clear who created the malware .

The malware potentionally doesn't damamge anything other than replacing all you contacts and group names to priyanka . Well if you have a friend named priyanka you might be trouble , cos to remove the malware you got to delete the contact of the malware priyanka .

After you delete the contact you might have to uninstall wats app and reinstall it back to get your chat history back through the back up which wats app usually does for every hour .I suggest after reinstalling wats app do install a anti virus and scan your phone completely .



I'll tell you my personal experience , where my friend asked me to save this contact and see a magic happening . She sent the contact details and asked me to save the file . This is social engineering which she did to get the contact stored on my phone . After saving i noticed all the group chats were all renamed to priyanka . Gosh was soo pissed at her .

Later followed the following steps above and removed malware priyanka from my phone .

0 comments:

Post a Comment